- Fully compatible with all MicroMini™ stages
- Compatible with National Instruments 7342 & 7344 series controllers
- 110 VAC 60 Hz/220 VAC 50/60 Hz operation
- Built-in limit-sensing logic
- Front panel axis fault lights
- Axis enable switches with illuminated status lights
- Compact design
- Versatile multiple-controller interface
- On-board encoder conditioning
- Joystick Input
- Linear Encoder Inputs (Differential)
- Auxiliary I/O connector for ease of wiring
- Easily accessible rear panel mounted fuses
- 19" Rack Mountable or Desktop Design
- Fully LabVIEW™ by National Instruments compatible
NOTE: If viewing on a cell phone, landscape mode is recommended.
The MC-4SA is a multi-axis motor drive amplification system designed for use in systems where low power micro motors are required for a particular application.
The MC-4SA was designed for interfaceability to the National Instruments™ 7342 & 7344 series controllers. The MC-4SA interface connectors allow versatile connectivity based on the application and controller being used. All 4 axes may be accessed through a single cable.
All of the difficult interfacing problems have been taken out of the hands of the user. For example; setup is simple; connect one end of the 68 conductor cable to the controller and the other to the MC-4SA, plug in your Mico-Mini™ stage and you are ready! No external power supply connections, no multi-wire motor connectons.
The MC-4SA also features a number of built-in protective devices and signal enhancement circuits such as;
- Supply Rail Monitoring (SRM)
- System status monitoring
- Kickless Balanced Power Supply
- Encoder conditioning
- Reversible motor polarity
National Aperture, Inc. can provide custom electronic and mechanical design services in order to integrate the MC-4SA into your application.
- AC Power input (User-selectable): 110/220 VAC
- Motor control input voltage: ±10 Vdc across 300 K ohms
- Encoder supply voltage: +5 Vdc
- Max output power (Standard): 6 watts
- Output voltage range: ±12 Vdc
- Slew range: 8 V/µS, max
- Voltage gain (Av): 1.2
- Standard Cabling:
- CA10-10-3: 3ft. motor extension cable
- CA10-10-6: 6ft. motor extension cable
- CA10-10-9: 9ft. motor extension cable
- 186381-02: 6ft. controller amplifier interface cable
- Call for information on additional lengths
Single or Dual Axis Manual Positioning Control for the MC-4SA Amplifier
- Manually adjust linear or rotary position without writing any software
- Just plug it in and you are ready for precision positioning
- Integrated 2-speed control; standard jog and accelerated jog
- Integrated Dual Axis Positioning System for use on the MC-4SA amplifier
- Easy to use remote control
- Rubber "feet" on base for easy, stable surface placement
- Package includes all cabling and sample joystock software for end user development
The information contained on this website is subject to change without notice. Critical dimensions or specifications should be verified with our technical support staff.