- RoHS Compliant
- CE Marked
- Integrated Controller and Amplifier
- Small footprint
- Easy to use RS-232 Serial Interface
- Linkable to multiple Control Units
- Single-Axis becomes Multi-Axis
- Includes Software Application Development Interface
- DC power input with secure lock-on connection
- Easy access fuse
- Front access ON/OFF power switch
- Controller provides Velocity and Position Mode closed-loop control w/programmable speed and acceleration and a rich Command-Set
- Clean-and-Simple-Connectivity facilitates Rapid Development
- Optional 2, 4, 8 or 16 port USB to RS-232 Expansion Module (Plug 'n Play)
NOTE: If viewing on a cell phone, landscape mode is recommended.
Small but Powerful
The newest addition to National Aperture's family of electronics is the MC-CQ DC-Servo Motion Controller/Amplifier.
This small package contains not only a single-axis motion controller for use with our motorized stages, but also an amplifier and a user-friendly Serial Interface. Each single-axis controller can be linked to multiple Control Units for an integrated multi-axis Motion Control system.
Your purchase will include an easy to use Software Application Development Interface, and an RS-232 serial cable.
The MC-CQ is RoHS and CE compliant.
When combined with National Aperture's "IMS Motion Console Software" users receive a "No-development-required" complete Motion Control system for up to four axes.
Motion Control/Amplifier System
- Supply Voltage: 12-30 Vdc
- PWM Switching Frequency: 78.12 Khz
- Efficiency: 95%
- Max Continuous Motor Current: 6 A with sufficient conductors for motor connection 1A with 28 gauge ribbon cable
- Max Peak Motor Current: 10 A with sufficient conductors for motor connection and sufficient power supply current. 2 A with 28 gauge ribbon cable.
- Controller Current Consumption: 60 mA (w/no Motor, Encoder, or Limit Switch Current)
- 5 Volt Outputs: 50 mA (Max Combined Load from Encoder Vcc and Limit Vcc)
- Limit Switch Configuration: Switches to ground expected (Controller incorporates 1 K pull-up resistors to 5 V.
- Limit Switch Logic Levels: Low 0-0.5 V, High 4.0-5.0 V
- Encoder Input Logic Levels: Low 0-0.5 V, High 400 Hz
- Encoder Input Max Frequency: 400 Hz
- Maximum Motor Velocity: 30,000 rpm (do not exceed stage speed rating)
- Baud Rate: 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19,200, 38,400, 57,600, 115,200
- Serial EEPROM Program Memory: 6656 Bytes
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -25 to +85°C
The information contained on this website is subject to change without notice. Critical dimensions or specifications should be verified with our technical support staff.